So, I dragged my camera to work with me today which is a bit inconvenient, not only because I'm on my scooter and it has its own bag, I can't take photos at my work due to confidentiality issues. Plus I tend to get so busy, I can't really think of doing photography.
But the last bit of light was draining way and I told my co-worker I had to run out before it completely fled.
I only took about 15 shots o so and also could not travel far from my work because the light really was waning rapidly.
There's a park across from the house and I did some quick shots of flowers there.
I chose this photo because I liked how it showed the waning light and also the middle ground focus (neither the front nor rear flowers are in focus). I also liked how the middle in focus flowers seem to form fingers reaching upwards as if grasping for something.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment